Thank you! We can’t wait to see you at 7.45pm on Sunday 26th August 2018! Be prompt as we’ll be full swing in ritual for the 8pm full moon moment. If you have any questions contact Bjorg-Ida on 0402028801.
Now to complete the blessing it’s vital that you now:
1. Go to www.wombblessing.com to register for the World Wide Womb Blessing.
When you come to the Womb Blessing Time, tick 12.00pm UK time, which will be 8.00pm Sydney time. You need to do this before 8pm Saturday 25/08 before international registration closes.
2. Once you've registered, Your Registration Confirmation Page contains a link to download documents with instructions and meditations - www.wombblessing.com/wb.html.
Read through the information if you are new to the Womb Blessing, it will help you prepare to receive the healing energy of the Blessing.
3. What to bring on the night (along with $5 donation for light refreshments):
- two small womb bowls (they can be any type of bowls or cups)
- a shawl or a scarf to place around your shoulders to create a sacred space and to bring your focus into your body
4. After the Womb Blessing
When you receive the Womb Blessing, a 28 day period of 'rebirth' takes place, where the energy continues to heal, energize and release old and unwanted patterns. These may be physical, emotional or spiritual. It has a detox effect that will last 2-3 days at most, and drinking lots of water with a dash of lemon juice will aid this process. Tiredness you may feel after is the integration of the changes in energy. Please be gentle with yourself, eat and drink healthily and do the Self-Healing Exercise every day for 5-10 minutes.